With over a decade’s worth of international experience, Naoto (“Atlas”) Motohashi has helped scores of people with issues like weight loss, building muscle and increasing strength. He has been a “go-to” guy for developing excellence in a broad diversity of athletes, including honing the skills in soccer and tennis players, enhancing performance in swimmers and ramping up routines employed by rhythmic gymnasts, among others.
After a successful stint as a personal trainer and exercise program manager in Japan, he decided to broaden his skill set and moved to Canada in 2012 where he learned the manual therapy, shiatsu.
His certifications include:
- NSCA- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Shiatsu Practitioner SDS #098
- Canadian Red Cross – CPR level C
- Head Trainer at Personal Training Studio “The Real Physical” in Tokyo
- Head Physical Coach of Rhythmic Gymnastics Team “Konami Sports Club” in Tokyo
- Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach at elite youth Soccer, Swimming, and Tennis Team “Mitsubishi Yowa Kai” in Tokyo
- Shiatsu Therapist at “Shiatsu Masters” in Toronto